Friday, May 1, 2009

Regret Message English Lyrics

Regret Message

Rin: Honestly, you sure are diligent. There is no way something like that can make your wish come true.
Len: Would my lady like to try it?
Rin: Something that trivial doesn't even need me to try it. I mean, isn't everything I wish for going to be made true by you, Len?
Len: *smiles*

A little out of the city by the small harbor,
alone a girl stood,
It has been said for a long time,
the sea's hidden secret

Len: Have you heard this story?

Write your wish on a paper and place it inside a small bottle

Rin: What are you always so honestly wishing for everyday?
Len: *smiles* I'm wishing for Rin-sama eyes to grow very big!

If it's thrown into the sea

Rin: What?!
Len: I'm kidding!

the wish will come true

Len: It's to always have my lady to always be happy!
Rin: If you feel that way, then always stay by my side, because the times when Len is near me is when I'm the happiest!

Drifting away the small bottle of glass with the wish on paper inside
Beyond the horizon, quietly dissapeating from sight

Len: Really...if that could happen then I would be relieved...

You always did anything for me

Len: Heh...I'm sorry for startling you.
Rin: Len...?
Len: *crying*

I was always selfish and bothered you for every little thing.
You who always granted my wishes, is no longer here.
Then, I'll have this sea take my wish and deliver it
The flowing waved carried aways my small wish, and in my tears was a little regret.
It's only that I realized my sins

Rin: LEN !! *sobbing*
Len: *smiles*

after everything was over
Drifting away the small bottle of glass,
with the wish on paper inside

Rin: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'M SORRY!

Beyond the horizon, quietly dissapeating from sight

Rin: God...I beg of you !

The waves that carried away my small wish, in my tears carried a little regret.

"If I could be born once again..."

Rin: If I could be born once again...
Len: It'd be nice...if we could be twins again...
Rin: That's right, isn't it?

Rin:Kagamine Rin has started. My condition is functional.
Doctor: Nice to meet you. Do you know your own name? That's great. Then... let's hurry and introduce you to someone. His name is...

No comments:

Post a Comment